Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Alright, now about Monday.

Yeah, I was trying to find a job in today's economy. It helps to have a work ethic when motivated to use it like a streamlined steam-engine, but it takes some oiling like all good machines. That being said, I go back to school in a week. Not that I mind using my brain for more than being introduced to more games and comics which I'm starting to love, but one has to be productive as well, or you sort of falter.

Also, I found the Follow command! Yay!

Overall Feelings

Gnarled in grass growing
A wave-torrents of reality
Crash down, suffocated.

From the depths
First the plains, then ferns
Then faints of trees and birds
A world anew.

Look-A legged creature!
Yet the stare of sure cunning
Remembers a mistake long past.

(Sorry, get poem-heavy. Also, blogs are for writing practice, apparently.)

I'll get back to my analysis explanation soon. Not to mention that outside Blue Beetle (it's ending...*sad face.*), Watchmen (When I get the chance at my friend's house to read it.), and Sandman (Just recently got it all!), I'm looking for some new material to read comics-wise. Just entering into the franchise at twenty-two probably does not help, but I don't mind backlogging. I mean, hell, I just got to see the Planet of the Apes movies back-to-back and I love them...Still, can't stop quoting them.

On another note, I can so imagine a monkey using a blog to ask for money to buy guns. Because guns are certainly power.

2 comments:

  1. Heh, didn't know you were an Apes fan, babe! No matter, it makes you all the cooler for it.

    Got a favorite moment from the series? Me, hands down, it's Ceasar's speech at the end of "Conquest". Never seen a scene dripping with so much rage and triumph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got a favorite moment, although his dialogue at the end of "Conquest" is just great because he realizes he has to stand down to attain peace...yet he still has the power he needs to gain it and not be oppressed. That's what I like.

    Yeah, my favorite scenes are also from "Conquest", when Caesar sliently influences all the apes to his side. It's something I enjoy a great deal.

    ReplyDelete