Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's the Point? (Platform?)

So, why is this blog-or any blog-important for professional writing, exactly? I don't really get it; Blogs and Social Networks are primarily social mediums which have no bearing on what I want to write or how I wish to write about that specific subject, being Asperger's Syndrome and Autism.

I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't think that a developmentally-disabled person would have much interest in the social networks, and I do see why. Even considering that they are efficient? I would much rather talk with a person either through messenger or in real life/over the phone. Is there something wrong with that line of thinking?

Really, I don't see how Social Networks or lack thereof in the writer means I won't be considered as a good agent for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment