Monday, May 16, 2011

New Finds on the internet.

One a little fun, and one a little more serious to catch our collective eye.

Let's get the fun one out of the way first: Good Old Games.


Playing older games and sometimes new ones at a discounted price on my laptop? No DRM on these games which made them inaccessible and annoying before? Sign me up. I already have Heroes of Might and Magic 3, and I will be back for more. Make no mistake about that.

The more serious one is a Cracked Article; sure its a comedic one, but I want everyone to read it fairly...see if it applies. It may not be the case for humanity, but it does open some eyes in my opinon.

Here you go. Think it over. I'll be seeing Thor tomarrow if all goes well...now back to ponies, the Armageddon as told by a very exact witch, and some numbskull child in the body of a 30-year old writer who helps the cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment