Monday, February 13, 2012

Reading some comics, and....

I just wanted to give my thoughts on one of them. This one.

http://www.gabbysplayhouse.com/

Now, I can take some sense of angst or people feeling bad about themselves, and I also recognize that this world is rather screwed up. We live in a world of lies, and privilages we shouldn't have and stuff like that. This artist shows it well, and I do get the message he's trying to convey.

However, I do not and will NEVER agree with his stance on how he has done nothing or should just give up because he's damn lazy. Anyone who knows me is aware that I work hard on social skills and doing my jobs and coming through in the end. I'm not slogging behind-I'm thriving in a poor economy and I'm going to keep moving forward despite claims that it should being me down. I don't fall, and I don't stumble. I refuse to give up.

The main character of this comic sickens me. That he is willing to believe there is nothing to do in life, when there is for every human being. That's annoying and wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment